Every week, beginning June 21 and going through July 28, we will be having a weekly drawing for one person each week to win a PauZzz Gift Set. The set includes a 2 oz PauZzz mist, a lavender shower tablet, a prayer box, a lavender eye pillow, and a tea wallet.
Visit us at Marketfest or come into our shoppe to pick up a registration form, and then drop the completed form in the box in the shoppe, which happens to be an upcycled bread box. Each Saturday evening, at 5 pm, we will randomly draw a name from the week's entries.
It's that easy!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The ABP SUMMER 2018 SWEEPSTAKES (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Thursday June 21, 2018 at 12:01 am CDT and ends on Saturday July 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm CDT (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE, LLC ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at ABEAUTIFULPAUSE@GMAIL.COM during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of MINNESOTA and/or WISCONSIN who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, or MINORS 10-17 YEARS OF AGE PROVIDING WRITTEN PARENTAL/GUARDIAN CONSENT (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Weekly Grand Prize: Winner will receive one PauZzz Gift Set (approximate retail value or "ARV": $40.95) each of the SIX (6) weeks of the SWEEPSTAKES.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of MINNESOTA and/or WISCONSIN and Prize will only be awarded to residents with permanent addresses within said locations. PRIZE must be picked up by recipient at A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE, 2179 4th Street, Suite 2D, White Bear Lake, MN 55110 during REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS (see website for details). PRIZE will NOT be mailed or delivered. PRIZES not picked up within 1 week of drawing will be forfeited. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes each week during the Promotion Period by obtaining an OFFICIAL ENTRY BLANK distributed each THURSDAY evening during MARKETFEST at the ABP BOOTH on 4th Street in front of the THE AVALON Building or by visiting A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE, located at 2179 4th Street, Suite 2D, White Bear Lake, MN 55110 during regular business hours (see website for details).
ONE (1) ENTRY per individual per week. Individuals submitting multiple entries during the same calendar week will be disqualified. Entry must be made in person by the Entrant at A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE, located at 2179 4th Street, Suite 2D, White Bear Lake, MN 55110 during regular business hours (see website for details). Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Registration must be submitted on an OFFICIAL ENTRY BLANK. NO COPIES/REPRODUCTIONS or FACIMILIES ACCEPTED. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. Weekly Entries must be submitted in person by Saturday at 5:00pm CDT in order to participate. Sponsor's clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received each week of the promotion. The random drawing will be conducted about 5 pm CDT each week throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible weekly Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within the hour of the weekly random drawing. Potential Winner must accept and take possession of prize IN PERSON during regular business hours (see website for details) as directed by Sponsor within ONE (1) WEEK of notification. PRIZES not picked up within 1 week of notification will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
By participating in the SWEEPSTAKES, PRIZE WINNERS agree to use of their name and/or likeness in announcing their PRIZE WINNINGS via various Social Media Platforms used by the SPONSOR without further compensation.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE cc: ABP SUMMER 2018 SWEEPSTAKES at 1056 Highway 96 E/270834, Vadnais Heights, MN 55127. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 60 days after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted at A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: A BEAUTIFUL PAUSE, LLC, 1056 Highway 96 E/270834, Vadnais Heights, MN 55127 firstname.lastname@example.org