This kid-safe oil is a favorite for relieving pain symptoms. It's sweet herbaceous aroma is calming and uplifting perfect for soothing the mind along with the body.
- Easing aches and pains
- Promoting circulation
- Supporting menstruation
- Balancing hormones
- Calming anxiety and symptoms associated with anxiety
- Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
- Origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steamed distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves and flowers
- Plant Description: A short biennial or perennial herb that grows up to 1 meter in height and has large, hairy leaves with small bluish-purple flowers.
- Aroma: Herbaceous, sweet and floral
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow-brown to yellow-clear
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile German, Chamomile Roman, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Sandalwood, and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: 11.3% Linalool, 62% Linalyl Acetate, 0.76% a-terpineol
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally regarded as safe.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15 mL bottle = 300 drops
GC/MS tested for purity.
Sales from this product provides a beautiful pause for you & additionally gives back to others in need. Simply Earth donates 13% of their sales to stop human trafficking. A Beautiful Pause gives another 10% of their sales to help women & children in need.
Price includes shipping within the contiguous USA.
Inquire about shipping rates to other regions.