Lemongrass can be found in traditional Indian medicine, used to treat infectious illnesses and fevers. The essential oil is used in aromatherapy because of its countless benefits to mental well-being.
- Provides emotional calm
- Eases the nerves and provides mental clarity
- Warms overused muscles and joints
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: It is a tall perennial plant that belongs to the Poaceae grass family. It has bright green colored grass, and its leaves are sharp.
- Aroma: Fresh earthy, citrusy scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow to brownish yellow
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium, Grapefruit, , Lavender, Lemon, Lime. Marjoram, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine
- Main Constituents: Geranial, neral
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 1%
- More Safety Info: Use caution in prostatic hyperplasia and with skin hypersensitivity or damaged skin. If you are taking antidepressant medication, talk to your doctor before using this oil as it is possible it could interfere with your medication due to its citral content. A 1% dilution rate or less is recommend for this oil when used topically.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15 mL bottle = 300 drops
GC/MS tested for purity.
Sales from this product provides a beautiful pause for you & additionally gives back to others in need. Simply Earth donates 13% of their sales to stop human trafficking. A Beautiful Pause gives another 10% of their sales to help women & children in need.
Price includes shipping within the contiguous USA.
Inquire about shipping rates to other regions.