Tea Tree Essential Oil is one the best known and loved oils around the world. It has been affectionately known as “First Aid in a Bottle” as it is amazing for skin care, natural cleaning, and respiratory support. It can also be beneficial for those in need of confidence.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Cleans naturally
- Supports respiration
- Supports confidence
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: A small tree to about 7 m with a bushy crown and whitish, papery bark; flowers occur in white or cream-colored masses of spikes and give the tree an appearance of looking fluffy.
- Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Pink, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary
- Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol 42.27%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15 mL bottle = 300 drops
GC/MS tested for purity.
Sales from this product provides a beautiful pause for you & additionally gives back to others in need. Simply Earth donates 13% of their sales to stop human trafficking. A Beautiful Pause gives another 10% of their sales to help women & children in need.
Price includes shipping within the contiguous USA.
Inquire about shipping rates to other regions.