Likely originating in China, the dried peels of the orange tree were used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat coughs and colds. Now Orange Essential Oil is used for its uplifting and comforting effect on mood while also being able to ease sore muscles and aid in digestion. It's also been used for centuries as an all-natural degreaser.
- Uplifts, improves mood
- Eases sore muscles
- Aids digestion
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: The orange tree is native to China but is now cultivated around the world, especially in California and Florida. The trees yield bright orange fruit that has a sweet pulp and non-bitter membranes.
- Aroma: Sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellowish orange to golden brown liquid
- Blends Well With: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud
- Main Constituents: d-Limonene: 95.20%; Aldehydes: 1.42%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15 mL bottle = 300 drops
GC/MS tested for purity.
Sales from this product provides a beautiful pause for you & additionally gives back to others in need. Simply Earth donates 13% of their sales to stop human trafficking. A Beautiful Pause gives another 10% of their sales to help women & children in need.
Price includes shipping within the contiguous USA.
Inquire about shipping rates to other regions.